- A quad-oscillator which is based on the 40106 hex-inverter chip. Each oscillator has a range switch to select between audio and control frequency and an input for voltage control via a vactrol.
- 3 input logic gates based on the MFOS Mickey Mouse Logic circuits. Switchable between AND and NAND; and Or and NOR. Wow, ridiculous sentence (but logical, maybe?).
- A pulse divider made with CMOS 4040 chip and diodes.
- A Ring Mod-ish kind of thing similar to these.
- A CGS Ring Mod because I had the pcb laying around and it's passive. It doesn't work that well with the levels this box puts out but sounds great with signals from stronger eurorack oscillators.
- 6 "low pass gates" or slews. These are passive and have voltage control via vactrols. Switchable capacitor size gives either slew or filter/vca effect.
- A 3x3 matrix mixer.
And here is a short demo of the box making noise on its own with no reverb or anything else helping out.